Friday, May 27, 2011

Kaleb is one month old!

Wow has time gone by super quickly! One month already!?! He is doing so good too, he graduated to a crib today! He weighs 4lb 12oz and is 17.4 inches long now, growing like a weed! He is getting 1.22 oz every 3 hours and doing great on his formula.
He still has some fluid around his heart that the doctors are watching and giving him steroids for. Hopefully the steroids work and the fluid goes away soon, because as soon as we get the "all clear" he can start trying to use a bottle, but because of the fluid they want to wait because trying a new thing may stress him out!
I miss him sooooooooo much, I have not been able to get down to see him since Monday, it has been an extremely busy week. I also thought I was getting sick on Wed. but false alarm thank goodness, must have been something I ate!?!
I don't know when I will be able to go again either, I will need some babysitter volunteers for Kiley this week too. I think I need a personal assistant too, any volunteers for that? lol... just kidding!
Thank you everyone for your continued prayers, God is listening and doing a mighty work in my little man!
Ginger

Holdin' my own! Binker that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment