Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kaleb is 20 days old!

Hi everyone, just another short note to keep you updated on Kaleb.
I went to see Kaleb on Monday he is 20 days old! I can't believe how time has passed so quickly!
He had overnight the night before some trouble with air in his belly (intestines) and so they had to stop his feeding and put in a tube to help suck out some of the air.They did x-rays and they always just showed air, so they aren't sure what has caused it yet!
But today he is doing much better, over night last night and today he has been passing alot of gas and filling diapers with stinkies!!! So I told them about both my girls having alot of gas problems as infants and how one of them even had to use the formula called Alimentum(for milk and protein sensitivity) so the nurse is going to let the doctor know! (funny how you forget these things until something happens, then you are like " oh yeah"!!)

He is still having a small amount of drainage from his chest tube from fluid around his lungs, they expect that to be done in a day or two.
He is alot more awake and alert,it is so neat to see him actually looking at me and turning his head to see me when I am talking to him.
The Lord is truly working inside Kaleb and only He knows the final outcome, but I have to say that I am so thankful and so blessed to be a part of Kaleb's journey wherever He takes us.
For His glory,
Ginger

Thinking about serious stuff!?

Peacefull sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment