Friday, July 8, 2011

Leg is feeling better.

Just a little update to let you know that when I saw Kaleb on Tuesday his leg seemed much better, they had not done an x-ray yet, but the clot may be gone! I changed his diaper and no screaming when I touched his leg!! I was also moving him all over the place and he even stretched out his leg once or twice while I was holding him and no tears. He was still holding it up next to himself though, maybe to protect it!?
This has been another busy week and add in the brakes went out on the truck, so my husband has been taking the car to work until he can get it fixed, which leaves me "car less":/
When I do get to go back to see Kaleb I will give another update.
Wow, and I just realized week number 1 of our "he might get to come home in 3 weeks" just passed!
so maybe just 2 weeks left!?
Take care everyone and God bless you for all your prayers.
Ginger
P.S. Pictures from the visit are below!

No comments:

Post a Comment