Wednesday, July 20, 2011

G-Tube surgery

Well today was the big day! G-tube and circumcision! Kaleb did really well and was off the breathing tube right away, unlike previous surgeries when it took all day and sometimes two! He seemed to be feeling okay, in a bit of pain, but the anesthesia wasn't worn off  when I saw him right after surgery at 11:00 am, he is probably "feeling" it now, but they said they would be giving him pain meds if needed! He is such a trooper, I am so glad he won't remember any of this!
Here are some  pics of him after surgery, this is one reason I created this blog, I always wanted to see what my child would look like after procedures and could never find pictures .

On top of his head is his IV line, they like to put it there on infants , easier than their arm or leg!

Kaleb trying to wake up!

Sorry I forgot to take a picture of the G-tube, blond moment!
I will get one at next visit and get it posted for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment